Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Electric Guitar

I just noticed that it has been almost a month since I have posted on here. So I have decided that it is high time that I blog about my electric guitar. Especially since I got it way back in July. My electric is an LTD, which is a line of guitars made by ESP. I got it on clearance-it seems nobody really wanted it. The guitar is green camouflage-the guy at the store where I bought it said that there isn't much demand for camouflage guitars. Which I have no trouble imagining, but I really like it and I have had several people tell me that it fits me very well. The only problem is I still don't have an amp, but thats okay because I have fun playing it even without an amp.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now you REALLY need to post something... It's been 4 months! :)