I have a niece. Her name is Kailey. And she is absolutely adorable. She was born on May 15th at 1:30 in the morning. And I like spending time with her (as much as possible). And I am already spoiling her way too much! Alright I think I am going to end my blog here. I know it is short, so I will try to get on in the next day or two to tell you guys some more since it has been so long since I last posted.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Busy Busy Busy
Well, it appears that it has been six months since I last posted. And I have to say life has been very busy! School and work have been keeping me busy. And I find it really hard to believe that I am graduating from college in less than a month. Honestly, to me it doesn't seem like it was that long ago that I started college. Can it really be that long already? Apparently, it has been. Okay, enough about school for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment