Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Spring


I had Bible Study tonight. We meet on Mondays at 7 pm. And tonight after we were finished I walked with one of my friends to their car and then they gave me a ride to my apartment even though I didn't really need a ride. So anyway when we walked out we discovered that it was snowing! I know that is still February, but I have to say that I am really sick of snow and I am totally and completely ready for spring! Don't get me wrong I do like winter and I do enjoy snow-its just that I have hit the point were I have spring fever. The picture makes me think reminds me of spring even though it was taken in late summer!

1 comment:

Tim and Trudy said...

We are promised that spring will come. See you Friday. I love you.