Monday, February 9, 2009

Update

I am finally going to give you guys an update. My apologies on taking so long to update.
I am sad to report that Galadon died back in January. We know have a new fish in the apartment. The new fish is a yellow zebra danio, who has been named AJ. AJ is more active than Galadon had been.
I am now into the fourth week of second semester. The courses that I am taking consist of Applied Methods and Measurement, Personnel Psychology, American Lit II, 20th-Century Lit, and Guitar Lessons. I am enjoying my classes for the most part. I don't always enjoy the reading in the lit classes, but I am learning that I can still learn things from what we read even if I don't enjoy it. In my guitar lessons I am going to be working on learning some songs by Kutless, which I am very excited about!
Those are the main things that I can think of to tell you guys about at the moment. I will try very hard to update more often this semester.

1 comment:

Tim and Trudy said...

Sounds like you are one busy young lady. Looking forward to seeing you in about a week. Love you.
Mom