Sunday, February 15, 2009

Concert

I went to a rock concert tonight! The bands that played were Kutless, Stellar Kart, and Disciple. Stellar Kart opened the concert with some really great songs! They were followed by Disciple. And Kutless finished out the night. The concert was the first in Kutless' Welcome to the Family Tour! I mostly went to see Kutless, but I also really enjoyed Stellar Kart. And I have to say that there were a couple of songs that Disciple did that I enjoyed. Kutless only played one song tonight that I was not familiar with. I had originally decided not to go, but I was talking to a couple of my friends this morning and they said that they wanted to go, so we decided to go to the concert tonight at about 1 this afternoon. I just couldn't resist going to see my favorite band since they were in town! I had a really great time and right now I am having trouble thinking of a good way to explain and describe the concert, so I am going to leave it at I had a blast and I am really glad that I decided to go.

1 comment:

Tim and Trudy said...

I am glad you enjoyed the concert. I am also glad you got to go to it.