
I am very excited for this weekend. My mom is coming up tomorrow and she and I are going to spend the whole weekend together. Right after I get done with class tomorrow (my last class of the day starts at 3) we are going to head out of town to go spend some time with my Godparents. We are going to spend Friday and Saturday night with them. I am really excited to see them! They are very nice people and they are always fun to spend time with. Then on Sunday night we are going to be staying in a hotel in town. And to make things even better I was able to get off of work on Monday, so that I will be able to spend a little bit more time with her before she heads home on Monday. I am super excited! I always enjoy seeing my mom!
The picture doesn't really have anything to do with this post, but I think it is a neat picture. I took it on an outing with my parents shortly before heading back to school.
2 comments:
Good Morning sweetie. I hope you have tons of fun this weekend! Tell everyone hi from Josh and I. I wish we could come up for a visit to you and the Grooms too. Love you and Miss you. Hope to see you before too super long!
Rebekah,
Loved the time we spent together this weekend. The next time we get to this we will include your sister too. Let's plan on MEA weekend and head the Women of Faith Conference. Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment