Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Day After Tomorrow

The day after tomorrow is Tax Day. But honestly I'm not really concerned about my taxes--they have been done for quite a while now (Thanks Dad). What is getting me about Tax Day is the fact that it is the day that I will turn 20. I used to be excited to turn 20, but then about two weeks ago it suddenly hit me and I wasn't quite as excited instead I was more so nervous. I feel as if turning twenty is the start of a whole new adventure. I mean I am no longer going to be a teenager (my sister tells me that you are technically still a teenager until you are 21, but I haven't got my mind wrapped around that idea quite yet). So well I am still excited for my birthday I am now also trying to get a handle on the idea that I will no longer (in my opinion not my sisters) be a teenager. And now I feel like I am starting to ramble, so I am going to end this post now.

3 comments:

Tim and Trudy said...

Rebekah, I love you. Mom

Tim and Trudy said...

Do you find 20 any different than 19?

Cassi said...

Rebekah...so are you ever gonna blog again?? I finally posted a second time :P Anyways love you sister dearest of mine